SpringMVC for your next product
Here we are focused on SpringMVC module. Model-View-Controller(MVC) design pattern is the most popular design pattern to develop modular web projects. MVC is implemented in different programming platforms. SpringMVC is best in class MVC framework provides betters separation of roles and seamless integration with database and view technologies.
Key Features of SpringMVC:
- Excellent separation of roles(Model, View and Controller)
- Strong integration with database layer either using JdbcTemplate or ORM framework like Hibernate, JPA and TopLink etc.
- Light weight and highly optimized for best performance.
- Highly secure and proved its adaptability in Banking and Financial projects.
- Highly plugable and supports easy integration with other modules like MOM, EJB, Service Component and Email API etc
- Fully customized- Model, View or Controller all are customizable.
- Multiple and Plugable view supported. Choose any view technology like JSP, PDF, Excel, Velocity, Tiles, JSTL and Freemaker etc.
- Direct support for REST web services.
- Internationalization(I18N) and Time Zone support
- Fully Annotation supported, which simplifies the development
- Reusable business components.
- High productive and testable.
Overall SpringMVC is the best choice to develop mission critical web portals.